Saturday 7 February 2015

Surat Cinta - Day 9

For the sweetest French Guy,

How lucky I am to have you as a 'friend'. I have never met any sweeter foreigner guy than you are. You make me feel valued, you make me feel wanted, but most of all, you make me feel loved.


We met 3 years ago. I knew that from my weird hobby of reading our old conversation, even from the very first time. Thank God Skype still keeps our conversation on. For these past 3 years and still counting, I have always think about us. About how is actually our relationship. I mean, we both know that we do care for each other. It just things are too complicated for us.

Despite our complicated relationship, I just can't help not to say that I do care for you so much more than you know. But I need to make a confession that I have someone that I had crush on for more than 6 years. I am in the middle of choosing which one that I should hanging on for. The one who I had known for 6 years or the one who I had known for 3 years, which is you. These feeling for both of you are mostly the same. It just I had never see you directly next to my eyes.

Most of my friends told me not to trust you because we have soooooo much different culture, but I can't. I want to trust you. I have known you pretty well not to trust you and I am hanging onto that.

I know without seeing each other this relationship between us won't go anywhere. That is why I've told you already that I will be visiting you. Soon in this year or earlier in the next year. We will surely meet each other. But I want you to keep the promise of not bringing any girl into your flat! ahhahaa I am always having a doubtness of you bringing a girl into your flat. I mean, you are just sooooo sweet and so handsome and do hardworker and so French! That is a sexy combination. Haha.

Let's just keep being in this weird relationship of us and let's see where this will lead us to. Love you!!!

Your Coffee deliverer.

1 comments:

Bukan Blog Biasa said...


Kembali membaca surat yang membuatku takjub :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy