Thursday 12 February 2015

Surat Cinta - Day 14


For The Bule Cina,

Haha sorry for the opening. You wont try to kill me by calling you that, right? Well if you want to kill me, better come to Indonesia. I will cook sweet Nasi Goreng for you. Hehe

How are you doing, Gary gar? Still staying all day at home? Haha Get out of your shell!!! Go out and make more new friends! I might say this thousand times, but I miss you! Still missing our time with Ann. Today I watched some videos from LCC and those videos bring back all the memories.

People here always misunderstanding that everytime I talk about you, they thought that I have a special feeling for you. You know, a girl to a boy special feeling. I can only laugh for that. I was talking about you to them only because I am missing you and I want them to know you better and get a same feeling that I felt toward you.

Gary gar, like I always say, stop saying maybe for things you want to do or want to say. The more you say that, the more you will feel unsure for things. Don't stop to try things without saying maybe and push yourself to do more than what you've done.

By the way, I am writing this letter while listening the 5SOS's song, She Looks So Perfect. It reminds me of every single moment I drove you anywhere with my uncle's motorcycle.

One day if I am going to get married, make sure you will save the date and get yourself to my wedding. I want both you and Ann to see me on one of my special day.
Haha love you la!

Your exchange EP buddy LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy