Friday 13 February 2015

Surat Cinta - Day 15


Dearest my special roommate,

Hi, Miss Ann! Haha

I miss you. Yesterday I wrote a letter for Gary and today for you. This is a special letter because I am joining to a special project of writing love letter daily for 30 days. Such a hard challenge for my procastinated character.

You know what, I always be jealous of the way you see the life. You always have that positive mind of what was happening in the world. When you said, ''I don't agree that we have to be mad to change the world'', I am wondering what was there inside your mind? How can you see things in a very positive way?

Beside that, you have a special power to make people feel special to be around you. You know what, since I was kid I would always be a person who see people and life in a very positive way, but then one of a friend of mine betrayed me and I see life also betrayed me, I started to think about things in a negative way. But then I met nice people in my collage and I met you, all you nice people taught me that there still some people who are really nice and really kind and that makes my life worth.

Yesterday I stayed at AIESEC Office till late night and Adnan played The Corrs' song, All The Love In The World. That song directly reminds me of you. I always have in my mind that one day you will walk in to my room again and we become a roommate again. I miss that. I miss the good morning and good night and sleep tight that we said to each other.

Well life must go on. The Three Musketeers are having their own life. Let's us meet one day. You and I and Gary.

Love you, Ann.

Your friend who adore your every words in your journal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy