Friday 6 February 2015

Surat Cinta - Day 8

Untuk si 6 minggu,

Hey you! I suppose to write this letter in English, but it will just waste my time because I believe you won't read it. So. Oh wait. I think I want to write in English. Wishing someday you will have time to read it and feel the message that I am trying to deliver to you.


The first time I saw you was when we were at Akkarena Beach. I admit it that I had fell for you by that time. I saw you swam on the beach and it was impressing. I have this weirdness that I can easily fall for someone who swim better than me or at least as good as I am. I can say you are as good as me. Hahaha. I don't wanna loose from you. Then we had small chat after that. I see you are a very smart guy by the way you're talking. It was impressing. I have no reason not to fall for that. Once again, I fell for you. Damn.

Time passed by and we have several time to have another small talk and let me know yourself even more. Till the time I see you really as the most gentleman ever. When other guys were just leave me without caring about me and not helping me at all while I was bringing almost all of our stuffs and trying to walk on the traditional bridge above the water, you came and help me out, holding my hand. Damn my heart racing too fast. I might passed out.

Then that day came. The day you need to go back to your country. I was sad. Too sad to even came to the airport and send you home. I don't want to looked weak in front of you because I will surely cry like a baby. But that was only a small reason why I didn't go to the airport to send you off. The biggest reason is because I saw you have changed. The way you talked to me and treated me changed. I have no idea why, so I was just assuming.

I saw you have a job in Belgium. I am so happy for that. But also a bit sad because you will be so busy and won't be able to come to Indonesia and visit me just like what you have told me before. January had passed and you were not here to let us find out what, where, and how we both will go to. I will just get to my own conclusion that there will be no 'Us' between me and you.

Me, your swim mate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy